6/22/2013

Had the good fortune to be reviewed at Mrs. Condits - Um...I think



I had the good fortune to be reviewed at Mrs. Condits & Friends 

Um...I think. 

5 Sweet Peas for 

Fifty - Fifty Chances Are

"

title pic Short Story Review: Fifty-fifty Chances Are by Lee Brazil

Posted by Lucky on June 23, 2013
Won’t be long, I promise.
GENRE: m/m
RATING: 5 Sweet Peas!
 photo Fifty-fiftyChancesAre.jpgBLURB: “There’s a fifty-fifty chance he’s lying to me.”
When the body of an ex-cop is found in the men’s room of the Chances Are, Chance and Rory are the prime suspects. Chance knows he didn’t do it, but he can’t be sure of Rory. Rory hasn’t been the same since his experience at The Nexus, and Chance wonders if he knows Rory any more at all.


LUCKY’S OPINION: I need to start this review by stating an unequivocal fact: Lee Brazil is a sadistic bastard.

To hear me further maligned...click over HERE














M/M/M Contemporary Ménage from Breathless Press

Meeting Solomon again while holding hands with another man wasn't in Lake's plan. Neither was anything that happened afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews