11/27/2012


Crawling Into Bed With Ruari and Sebastian

And a Good Book Teaching Teacher 



*Crawls onto bed* Scoot over there....that's right. Give me some space. Important things first, are these sheets silk or cotton?
R Cm'on, Egyptian Cotton, Silk? No way *shudder* I'm a Scotsman.
S Cotton every time. Silk is too slippery for all the wrong reasons *grins*


*waggles brows* Gotcha. Okay so...What are you wearing?

S *smirks* can't you tell? Okay, sorry, PJ bottoms. My mum boght us a pair each for when she visits. She threatened to get some with Bugs Bunny on so, stripes are a relief
R Even if we are color coded. At least I'm not wearing red, it woild clash with my hair!


Ah. So glad I went with the flannel then. What are we snacking on in bed while we read tonight?
R I'm coeliac so nothing with gluten for me. Gluten free oatcakes and pate, olives and dips. Red wine to drink.
S Don't worry I've got some ordinary stuff, and some single malt, but I tend to steer clear of anything that might make Ruari unwell. We get little enough time to spend together without Ru doubled up in pain.


That's sweet. Wouldn't want your guy to feel sick. If I open this nightstand drawer, what will I find?
R Hmm, well if it's at the pub, to do lists, er *laughs* the usual. Gel, condoms. S *buts in* bar of chocolate, and a set of keys.
R several sets
S and pretty much the same at the house. Creatures of habit. Except At the pub there's usually a walkie talkie stashed in it, at home its the remote for the TV. Sunday morning footie in bed. *wink*


Huh. Do you roll up in the blankets like a burrito, or kick the covers off during the night?
R *points at Seb.* He's a duvet hogger
S Hey I get cold okay? I'm a southern wuss. But I do hog you with it.
R Yeah that's true enough.

Can I put my cold feet on your calves to warm them up?
R Why not, Seb does it all the time.
S Yup I do. Seriously he'd sleep with a 4 tog duvet with three feet of snow outside.
R I'm a true Scotsman, we're hardy.
S I can vouch for the true Scotsman bit, you should see him in his kilt


Can I? Okay..okay.. um...so. What are we reading?
Teaching Teacher, By Raven McAllan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews