1/10/2013

Crawl in Bed With Danny Johns


Crawling Into Bed With Daniel B. Johns
And a Good Book … WINTER HEAT


Important things first, are these sheets silk or cotton?
Cotton, I am your basic Tennessee country boy here. Nothing fancy about me.

What are you wearing?
Look under the sheet and see for yourself…lol

Ah ha! I suspected as much! Too bad all these folks out there can't see....lol. What are we snacking on in bed while we read tonight?
Little Debbie Swiss Rolls and a cold glass of milk.

Mmm. Bringing out the good stuff, huh? If I open this nightstand drawer, what will I find?
How embarrassing! A notebook with notes for part 2 of my MIRRORS story, my ereader, and a bottle or two of lube.

Hey...I've seen worse. Do you roll up in the blankets like a burrito, or kick the covers off during the night?
I will have to say both on this one. Keep in mind that I share this life with my wonderful partner, Ben.
We are both hot natured guys, but Ben is a spooner.
Saying this, I feel like I am wrapped in a burrito when we go to bed, but during the night we go our separate ways, and once a leg is out from under the covers, I cool down enough for a comfy sleep…. even on the coldest night.

Can I put my cold feet on your calves to warm them up?
Why not, Ben does it all the time!

What are we reading?
WINTER HEAT , with my very first story, MIRRORS IN THE ATTIC… a paranormal short about a psychic, a demon, and a handyman.




1 comment:

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews