11/18/2011

Flash Fiction Friday: It's Friday, I'm in Love


It's Friday, I'm in Love

It's Friday, I'm in Love

"You're just a wannabe."  He scowled at his lover.

"I'm not – I swear I can do this!" Jules grabbed Roman's hand, and pressed a fervent kiss to his knuckles.  He could feel the tension radiating through that hand.

"Always looking to be part of the in crowd.  Baby, you are my in-crowd.  Isn't that enough?"

"Have faith in me, please?"  

"I have faith in you. But Planking is a stupid fucking hobby, and if you get arrested for lying on the ground in the entrance of the Getty Museum, I am not bailing you out."


If you enjoyed my post, check out the other flashers!


18 comments:

  1. I loved this one. Very cool. I think it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this, Lee. Fun and well done, as always. Thanks for the first smile of my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock as always my muse! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was great lee, and made me laugh. my brother and his friends were 'planking' at a party at my parents house, I had no idea what on earth they were doing .:lol:

    Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Planking! I love it! Great post, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Lee. Loved the Planking angle. We truly do see many different things in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Great FFF! If it were me, I'd bail him out. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, loved it, my family and I actually went planking across the West this summer, was a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Yes he will bail him out. the planking was a good twist. Enjoyed this read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very nice - but I always love your pieces

    ReplyDelete
  11. Planking may be a stupid hobby, but it's a great way to build "fucking" six-pack abs. Abs that just make the fucking even better. Ooops, are we talking about a different kind of plank?

    Loved it Lee - you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the play on names and never would have thought of making a game of the picture. Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah Kind Sir, you did it again! you had me smile! great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL...great post Lee! Can't wait to see what you come up with next Friday. BTW, nice pic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a twist I never would have given the photo. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Funny! Love the quirkiness of this post.

    ReplyDelete

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews