4/29/2013

Top Five : Kissing Quotes

Top Five Kissing Quotes 

Breaking away from the music today to visit another source of inspiration. As anyone who knows me well can tell you, I love kissing. Kissing to me is a language all its own. In many ways I find kissing to be more intimate than most sex acts. 

So, here are a few of my favorite kissing quotes, again, in no particular order! 

  1. A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years. -Rupert Brooke 
  2. Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it. -Bernard Meltzer 
  3. Now a soft kiss - Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss. -John Keats 
  4. The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer. -Oliver Wendell Holmes 
  5. We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine. -Eduardo Galeano 


 





Click HERE to Pick up the Sequel to Trapping Drake today! 



"I"m not the type of guy who lets someone else control my life, Jesse."


2 comments:

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews