6/20/2013

Crawl in Bed With Shae Connor


Crawling Into Bed With Shae Connor
And a Good Book

Important things first, are these sheets silk or cotton? 

Cotton. Soft, but still crisp. :)

What are you wearing?

 I'd love to say something naughty, or nothing at all, LOL. But if I'm honest, it'll be knit shorts and a t-shirt. Though the t-shirt might have something naughty on it! (My favorite has a picture of a martini and says "I Like Mine Dirty!")

What are we snacking on in bed while we read tonight?

 Green seedless grapes and icewater, this time of year. If the weather's cold? Hot chocolate, maybe spiked with a little Buttershots. Mmmmmm.

If I open this nightstand drawer, what will I find?

 Boring medications, mostly. Maybe some loose pens. My nightstand is basically a giant junk drawer. Sorry, no "fun" stuff here! ;)

Do you roll up in the blankets like a burrito, or kick the covers off during the night? 

I stick one foot out! My sister is my roommate, and she's very hot-natured, so she keeps the apartment cooler than I would. I sleep with a blanket or comforter pretty much year-round, and I keep everything spread out pretty much flat. But most of the time, one foot finds its way out into the air. :)

Can I put my cold feet on your calves to warm them up?

 NO. *hands over warm socks*

What are we reading? 

Let's check out the Butt Pirates In Space anthology! Strap yourself in and strap something on as you're transported across  galaxies and lifetimes. Whether it's an interspecies pregnancy  between two hormonal males, a swashbuckling group of pirates, or free  gifts that talk, you'll soon learn why in space, no one can hear you cream. Open wide for BUTT PIRATES IN SPPAAACCCEEE!

What to Expect When Your Boyfriend is Expecting by Shae Connor: What fun is a cross-species pregnancy without an old-fashioned kidnapping to shake things up? 

Spacehunters by Kage Alan: The Future of Perfect Love Is A Bitchfest! 

B’Utopia by Kiernan Kelly: There are times when even a space pirate needs to do the right thing. This isn’t one of them.

Free Gift with Purchase by T.C. Blue: Sometimes the free gifts are the ones that keep on giving… whether you want them to or not. 

Pride of the Rangers by Angelia Sparrow: Disgraced Lieutenant Commander Cliff Cody of the Space Exploration Rangers escapes from prison and turns pirate.



If you want to find me, I spend most of my time on Twitter @shaeconnor, but sometimes I get crazy and do blog posts on my website, shaeconnorwrites.com! Oh, and you can find my complete bibliography and even some free reads on my site, too. :)




M/M/M Contemporary Ménage from Breathless Press

Meeting Solomon again while holding hands with another man wasn't in Lake's plan. Neither was anything that happened afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews