7/08/2013

Top Five: The Clash - Gonna be humming allllll day!


There's a lot of punk out there that isn't appealing to everyone- songs about violence and death and just really, terrible metaphors for how bad life can really be.

Then there's The Clash.

I've forgotten all the Dead Kennedy's I've ever heard, and have only vague memories of most of the rest, but every now and then, I pull up my old playlists and sing along with The Clash.

Here's my favorite five:

1.  London Calling

2. Should I Stay or Should I go

3. Tommy Gun

4. I Fought The Law

5. Rock the Casbah

Ah... that's a good one...


1 comment:

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews