7/21/2013

Writing Advice...Not From Me, From Someone Who Knows What They're Talking About....

I was clicking around seeking blog inspiration yesterday, and this came up...

Joyce Carol Oates Writing Advice: 10 Tips Tweeted By Author


I was instantly struck... yes! I need to know what this incredible author has to say about writing. 
So I followed the link...
I suggest you do as well. 

Because while she doesn't share any magic formula for writing a best selling book, 

she does say something very important that I need to hear, and that you probably need to hear as well. 

So go on over to HERE and get inspired. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews