9/23/2013

Top Five : 80's Dance Songs






I probably danced to these songs at my prom in 1985, I can't really remember what exactly they played. But these are among my favorite dance songs of the 80's. Maybe you remember them too?

Just hearing them today is guaranteed to get me bouncing in my seat or taking a bop around the kitchen. .




1.  Like a Virgin - Madonna
2. Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears
3.  I Wonder If I Take You Home _ Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
4.  Freeway of Love - Aretha Franklin
5.  Sugar Walls - Sheena Easton


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews