9/16/2013

Top Five: The Spin Doctors



Good morning and welcome back to Monday! *sips coffee* *pushes pot across* Caffeine?

Dashing back to the 90's this morning, because hey, not only was I twenty years younger then, but I could actually  stay awake for 72 hours straight if the right combination of music, books, company and caffeine were available...*spins* I love this group, and I always forget how much until I hear them again. This usually begins with an overwhelming urge to listen to Cleopatra's Cat and then from there....


Then the lyrics get stuck in my head and... yeah.


The Spin Doctors

1. Little Miss Can't Be Wrong
2. Jimmy Olsen Blues
3. Two Princes
4. What Time Is It?
5. Cleopatra's Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews