3/27/2014

Crawl in Bed With Athol & Edan from A Dom's Decision by Raven McAllan

Crawling Into Bed With Athol Donaldson,
(and Edan Murdoch if he can get a word in edgeways)
And a Good Book
 A Dom's Decision (Athol's Story) Dommisimma 2

Important things first, are these sheets silk or cotton?
Athol…Oh honey, you need to ask that? Feel them. Good beautiful percale. We did try silk. Edan got bum burn…
Edan…Yeah, bloody sore as well. Mind you, at least it was bum not cock.)
What are you wearing?
Athol… (silence) *Edan Sniggers*
Edan… *rolls eyes* Scottish rugby shirt
What are we snacking on in bed while we read tonight?
Athol… Raspberries dipped in white chocolate, Cranberry flapjacks, sorry about the crumbs, and Moet. We're in a celebratory mood seeing as you've come visiting. Luckily, it’s a big bed eh?
If I open this nightstand drawer, what will I find?
Edan… Probably more flapjacks.
Athol…Well now let's see. Ah, condoms and lube, two kindles, several butt plugs, ohhh a violet wand, an ipod, and three pairs of socks. I wondered where those stripey ones went. On Edan's side I bet there will be flapjacks, and two pairs of specs, three hair thongs, and a packet of mints. More condoms and lube and a notebook and pen.
Edan *shrug* Well I'm prepared for all eventualities.
Do you roll up in the blankets like a burrito, or kick the covers off during the night?
Athol…I share. Edan pinches.
Edan…He's the kick them off type. I roll up so I save a piece of duvet, or I'd freeze my bits off. This is Scotland.
Athol…Wuss
Edan…You better believe it.
Can I put my cold feet on your calves to warm them up?
Athol…Well, Edan does.
Edan…They'd freeze on me. You'd have to wear thermal socks.

What are we reading?

We're reading A Dom's Decision, Athol's Story, Dommisimma book 2, by Raven McAllan

You can find A Dom's Decision on www.evernightpublishing.com

And Raven at www.ravenmcallan.com


Learning something new every day. So:- let's learn together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews