6/26/2014

Crawling Into Bed With Rory Ni Coileain #authorinterview #mmromance

Crawling Into Bed With Rory Ni Coileain
And a Good Book

Important things first, are these sheets silk or cotton? Cotton. I tried silk once, but my cat thought they felt really good to dig her claws into. We shall draw a veil over the ensuing carnage. (Inflicted upon the sheets, not the cat.)

What are you wearing? My Dreamspinner Press “Gay Romance” t-shirt and hand-knit squirrel socks.

Dude! Squirrel socks? Can we see? What are we snacking on in bed while we read tonight? I gave up snacking in bed a long time ago. I couldn’t deal with the accusatory glares. I have yet to find a snack food my cat didn’t feel she was more entitled to than I was.

LMAO. I sympathize. My cat has no qualms about swiping the food right out of my hands. She carries it off to the foot of the bed and decides whether she really wants it or not while glaring at me. Moving on. If I open this nightstand drawer, what will I find? That’s a good question, I haven’t been able to get it open since I stuffed my battery-operated egg and its remote in there.

Aw. That's kind of sad. You want me to bust it open? No? Okay. Do you roll up in the blankets like a burrito, or kick the covers off during the night? I don’t get a chance to do either, as a rule. As soon as I’m under the blankets, the cat stakes out a position on top of them that prevents me from either rolling over or sticking a leg anywhere. (I think the term you’re searching for at this point is “pussy-whipped”….)

LOL. Can I put my cold feet on your calves to warm them up? Chances are my calves would chill your feet. I’m a Minnesotan. *winks*

*Shudder* You're welcome to put your feet on me to warm up if the situation is that dire. What are we reading? Finally stealing enough free time to finish Susan Mac Nicol’s Waiting for Rain, so I can get to Taxes and TARDIS, which has been staring at me accusingly for quite some time now. (points to self) Unrepentant geekgirl.






Connect With Rory online at

@RoryNi



Check out Rory's work at
Heart of the Oak (Tales of the Grove #1) – Amazon
Tempted from the Oak (Tales of the Grove #2) – Amazon

Hard as Stone (SoulShares #1)AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews