2/12/2015

Crawl in Bed With Jude from Havan Fellow's M/M Drama Judging Jude #mmromance




Crawling Into Bed With Jude
And a Good Book Judging Jude

*crawls in bed* *Fluffs pillows* Important things first, are these sheets silk or cotton?
They’re that cotton t-shirt material shit. Oh, and I even used the sheets without the rips in them…you’re welcome.

*blinks* Um… thank you? What are you wearing?
Something wrong with your eyes? Dude, I’ve got my boxers on.

*narrows eyes* What are we snacking on in bed while we read tonight?
Let’s just say I’m not much of a munchies guy anymore so let’s skip the snacks.

*grumbles ad shoves gum in mouth* If I open this nightstand drawer, what will I find?
Lube, condoms, dildo and gum. Whenever I’m jonesing for anything gum comes in handy. Well gum or the dildo…guess it really depends on what I’m jonesing for.

*jaw drops* er… This isn't Jerry Springer, you know! Do you roll up in the blankets like a burrito, or kick the covers off during the night?
How the hell do I know? I’m asleep at the time.

*snort* Well, you can usually tell by where the covers are when you wake up. Can I put my cold feet on your calves to warm them up?
Let’s not and go with that.

Good thing I brought socks. What are we reading?
Well, believe it or not I used to be a lot worse of a bastard than I am now. Yeah, if it weren’t for a stubborn best friend, a surprising doctor and a pervy hot guy I’d probably be dead right now. Everyone is going to judge you in your life, it’s human nature…but no one can judge you as harshly as you do yourself. I was the worst one when it came to Judging Jude.

EXCERPT 

Suddenly the rumble of music stopped and muffled screamed counting began.
Ten…
"Yet, you never took the hint." Jude turned slightly to keep eye contact.
Nine…
"I didn't like what you hinted at." Another step.
Eight…
"And you just always have to have your way?" Jude took a small step backward.
Seven…
"Not always." A larger step.
Six…
"You don't even know me." Jude bumped into the chair.
Five…
"I know more than you think." Billy diagonally stepped around another chair.
Four…
"People don't like me." His feet froze on him.
Three…
"I do." He stood in front of Jude.
Two…
"What do you want from me?"
One…
"A New Year's kiss."
Happy New Year!
His lips lightly brushed over Jude's, moist as if he'd just licked them. That damned sensual mouth came back for a repeat, but this time pressed harder. Jude closed his eyes and tilted his head up a little bit for more pressure.
Just when Jude opened his mouth, preparing to take the kiss he kept telling himself he didn't want to the next level, Billy pulled away.
"Happy New Year, Judas."

Hey all…Havan Fellows here. *waves* Um…not that I want to take credit for Jude’s attitude but yeah…he’s definitely something. So what do you think? Do you believe you can look past his sarcastic armor and get to know the real Jude? Or will you also fall into that habit of judging Jude? Now’s the perfect time too…in honor of getting to watch Jude climb into bed with the wonderfully hot and talented Lee Brazil…Judging Jude is 25% off for the next week. 



1 comment:

  1. I want to apologize for the attitude...but damn if I keep losing my train of thought imagining you two in bed together *winks* Thanks for humoring Jude today, Lee. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews