9/06/2011

Crawl Into Bed With Havan Fellows and a Good Book




Kicks off boots at the door and jumps n the bed.  Important things first, are these sheets silk or cotton?  *Pulls back comforter and arranges pillows for Lee and me* I'd love to say satin ... but nah - I like the t-shirt sheets you can get ... dark green preferred

So, what is that you're wearing?  *shakes hips and turns to show off jammies* either my boy shorts or my flannel Betty Boop bottoms ... tonight the Boop wins - but always a tank no matter the season - this is Florida 

What kind of munchies do you have here, Havan? I like a little snack while I read, you know.  Well Lee ... if you are offering *leans over Lee and rests on his chest ... reaches arm out ... fingers splayed ... licks lips and stares Lee in the eyes ... grabs more than a handful ... eyes go wide in surprise*  Oh my!  I've never had that much in my hand before!  *leans back and looks down at hand and sees a couple M&Ms fall on Lee's chest* What?  I always have dark chocolate M&Ms on my bed table *blinks innocently and stares at candy on Lee's chest* Um ... you gonna get those or should I?

 *looks around curiously* If I open this nightstand drawer, what will I find?  *smirks*  A notepad ... pens and pencils ... and three golfballs - um ... don't ask *face palm* ... now if you are wondering what's in my notorious bag ... well that is under the bed - I have inquisitive kiddos you know ... *winks wickedly*  Shall I get it?

*Tugs blankets up to chin... *Do you roll up in the blankets like a burrito, or kick the covers off during the night?  Neither ... the blanket drapes over me like most things tend to do - well that is until it's my turn ... *sighs and giggles* ... but I do like to keep my feet uncovered for some weird reason *shrugs*

Can I put my cold feet on your calves to warm them up?  Oh honey ... there are much warmer places to put those sexy feet ... mmmmm feet ... *shakes head and blushes* ... oops - sorry I got a little lost there in my head ... so what did you want me to do with you feet? *grabs feather and runs it between your toes*

 *peers at kindle over your shoulder* What are we reading?  Well ... to commemorate you being here and me being here ... I figured Giving Up was a good read for the night.  I thought maybe we could reenact the sleeping and cuff scene ... that was by far one of the hottest things I've read!  *starts crawling over Lee throwing the pillows and blankets around*  now I know I keep an extra pair of cuffs around here somewhere ...


Book 3      Giving Up

From Breathless Press
On August 5, 2011
  Now Available at


                ARe
                Amazon    
                BookStrand 
                1 Place for Romance

Can Dr. Arden Grey teach Brandon Blake that giving up control is worth while, with the right woman?


Brandon Blake has a problem.  His family is fed up with his controlling ways. They don’t need him managing their affairs any more.  Brandon doesn’t want to lose his connection with his brothers, but he doesn’t know any other way to live.   He’s been in charge for a long time. Now his brothers are leaving home and making families of their own, and Brandon’s interference has caused some serious rifts. Brandon’s stressful job as CEO of the family production studio and his concerns for his brothers have contributed to the ulcer his doctor recently diagnosed. Therapy is supposed to help Brandon learn how to let go and give up the need to control every thing.  Brandon finds the counselor he’s been sent to intriguing, if a bit intimidating, though she has absolutely nothing in common with the women he’s dated in the past.

Dr. Arden Gray knows about control.  A survivor of marriage to a dominant, abusive partner, she’s spent the last twenty years turning her life around.  She’s learned to take control and has made a career of teaching others to do the same.  Brandon Blake is a surprise.  When his doctor sends Brandon to her, Arden isn’t sure how she can help the man.  But after a few sessions, she sees something intriguing hidden inside Brandon Blake, something that tells her he just might be the man she’s been looking for.  If only she can convince him that giving up control to the right woman will solve all his problems!

8 comments:

  1. You two had a cosy night without me???? Well, I guess I forgive you.
    And Lee, reading Giving Up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it. Fun and flirty, just like the both of you! Makes my evening look so very tame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and you both, Hank! LOL....great one on one session! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell you right now - best damn nights sleep I ever got ... *smirks*

    ReplyDelete
  5. *snort* I am absolutely laughing out loud - love it. Havan...did you get those M&M's...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well ... I can tell you no fingers retrieved those M&M's ... *winks at Lisa*

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO!!! I love these interviews! Great choice in candy Havan :) and love the excerpt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two are cute as buttons. Still. *blows kisses to you both*

    ReplyDelete

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews