9/14/2011

Refreshing Summer Drinks: Tequila Sunrise

One of my all time favorite drinks is the Tequila Sunrise.  I had no idea until just a few years ago that what I usually drank wasn't in fact the oringinal Tequila Sunrise. Once I knew that, well.. I had to look into it further.

So, I found this recipe and had to try it.  It's different, but just as good! I can't remember where its from as it's scribbled on a note card on the inside of a cook book in my kitchen.


Ingredients
1 1/4 ounces tequila
3/4 ounce creme de cassis
Fresh lime
Club soda
Crushed ice

Directions: 
Fill glass with ice.
Add tequila, creme de cassis, and a squeeze of lime.
Do not stir.
Fill glass with club soda.
Garnish with lime slice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews