6/04/2013

Interview at Sharing Links and Wisdom


A few weeks ago my publisher, Breathless Press, asked me to participate in a promotional blitz. 

I was privileged to do an interview for Sharing Links and Wisdom

Here's an excerpt 

R2R: Where did you come up with the idea for your new book?
LOL. There was this meme circulating on Facebook, (When isn’t there?) And it was about a serial killer in the kitchen. I laughed so hard when I saw it, that I knew I had to expand on it.
To read the full interview please click HERE







It's Naughty Nursery Rhymes Month at my publisher 


Don't let the fancy dress fool you. This is an erotic contemporary m/m romance even though it's based on a child's nursery rhyme. 

It's strictly for adults! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews