10/14/2013

Top Five : Sad Songs for the Monday Blues


Top Five Sad Songs 





There's music for every mood, and a mood for every song. My play list varies depending on my own mood or on the one I'm trying to create in my current wip. This next bit is a troublesome passage for Gerard and Martin, and so I'm getting int eh mood by cuing a stream of "sad songs", emotional, gut wrenching, mood inducing music for my muse. Thought I'd share :)






1. "I Can't Make You Love Me" Bonnie Raitt

2.  "Trouble"  Cat Stevens

3. "You See Me Crying" - Aerosmith

4. "The Flame" - Cheap Trick

5. "I Can't Tell You Why" - The Eagles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews