8/04/2014

Positivity Challenge Day #2 #goodthingsallaround #positive energy



Positivity Challenge 

Day 2 of 5. Havan Fellows 3 positive things for 5 days and challenge 3 people each day to take the Positivity Challenge. So here goes...Day two 










1. Adverbs - Because without them, I couldn't tell you how very much I appreciate all of you who've read my books over the years. Tremendously. That's how much.

2. Semi-colons - Because sometimes my mind trips along so fast, that I don't have time to type (, and) before I loose my train of thought.

3. Editors- Who have the good sense to help me weed the above out of my writing, so that the stories shine a little brighter than when I typed The End.





I challenge Christy Thomas, Gayl Taylor, and Patricia Farington to the 5 day Positivity Challenge. Make sure you tag your challenger with each post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews