8/03/2014

Positivity Challenge! #goodthingsallaround

Positivity Challenge

Day 1 of 5: Havan Fellows has challenged me to post 3 positive things a day for 5 days. (Before I finished my first cup of coffee, even!)

 List 3 positive things for 5 days and challenge 3 people each day to take the Positivity Challenge. So here goes...



1. When I wake up, there is coffee, and for coffee I will always be grateful. Coffee has been bringing people closer together for centuries. *pours another cup*







2. In the evening, there is tequila. Tequila is miracle water. Some even say it makes your clothes fall off. Me? I like it because it blends so well with fruity juices and makes deliciously frosty beverages known as Margaritas.




3. And last but not least- neither of these would be worth as much if I didn't have you all to share them with. Friends near and far, I'm grateful for you all, for the support, the encouragement, the laughter, the tears, for everything.

I challenge Jean Joachim, Will Parkinson and Dawn Roberto to the 5 day Positivity Challenge. Make sure you tag your challenger with each post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews