8/05/2014

Positivity Challenge Day #3 #allgoodthings #positivity


Good morning all! I have my coffee here, and I'm going to start the day off right with my positivity challenge. 


Day 3 of 5. Havan Fellows tagged me to list 3 positive things for 5 days and challenge 3 people each day to take the Positivity Challenge. So here goes...



1. Bread is readily available on grocery store shelves, and I do not have to get up every morning, pummel a bowl of dough into submission and bake a loaf for the day. I can just open a bag and grab a few slices for my toast.

2. Toast is a wonderful meal, though maybe a BIT unhealthy, its golden, crumby, butter soaked temptation is a treat I couldn't do without.

3. Living in the country, there are a multitude of wonderful farmers markets and road side stands to provide for our produce needs. Today, I have three dozen ears of corn to process for freezing, which means I get to experience the bounty of summer in the depths of winter.

Today, I'm going to challenge Em Woods, Jade F. Baiser & Leona Bushman. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews