How do you play? EASY. Blindly scroll through your manuscript. As you scroll, let your cursor fall wherever it may. Select the phrase it lands on and–BAM! You’ve got yourself one terrifically terrible title! Repeat this 7 more times. Let the good times roll. Tag eight others.
These "titles" are from my upcoming New Release, Cranberry Pi.
1. He Was Willing to Help the Man Out
2. He Certainly Couldn't Have Given Anyone Directions
3. On the Breeze
4. When I Ask Someone Out
5. Blatantly Looking Reese Over
6. A Vicious Scrabble Player
7. As Long as It's Hot, and Not Vegetarian
8. Breathing in the Scent of Soap
Haha! There you go, 8 Terrible Titles. I tagged a group of friends on Face Book, so I won't tag any more here. Just thought I 'd share the laughs!