11/16/2014

Terrible Titles Game #cranberrypi #mmromance

The wonderfully talented and versatile Hank Edwards tagged me and the rest of the Story Orgy in a game called Eight Terrible Titles on Face Book, and I thought I'd share the results here as well.

How do you play? EASY. Blindly scroll through your manuscript. As you scroll, let your cursor fall wherever it may. Select the phrase it lands on and–BAM! You’ve got yourself one terrifically terrible title! Repeat this 7 more times. Let the good times roll. Tag eight others.

These "titles" are from my upcoming New Release, Cranberry Pi. 

1. He Was Willing to Help the Man Out
2. He Certainly Couldn't Have Given Anyone Directions
3. On the Breeze
4. When I Ask Someone Out
5. Blatantly Looking Reese Over
6. A Vicious Scrabble Player
7.  As Long as It's Hot, and Not Vegetarian
8.  Breathing in the Scent of Soap

Haha! There you go, 8 Terrible Titles. I tagged a group of friends on Face Book, so I won't tag any more here. Just thought I 'd share the laughs! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews