1/06/2016

Of Newsletters, Licking Things, and Togetherness #writestuff #caffeinateme



Good morning friends! *sips coffee* Welcome to my humble abode online. Ooh… maybe this coffee is a little too strong. LOL. Just a quick reminder today that there are many ways to keep "in the know" with my projects and goings ons.


If you're the type of person who likes interaction, spur of the moment madness and let's face it… funny internet memes with cats… then you might consider joining the face group I share with my friend and coauthor, Havan Fellows. You can find all that mayhem HERE


If you just want an email in your inbox when there's a new release then we have something for that, too. Sign up for the newsletter HERE. I promise, you'll only get a newsletter when there's a new release.


Then there's the blog, where we are now. It's not necessarily always a hopping place to be, but it's one of my professional goals this year to keep it up to date and in service. So I'd appreciate the company if you want to hang around.



And now, it's time to get to work on that new release I was talking about above. As always, thanks for joining me. Here's a little sunshine for your day. I'm off to put some words on the page and finish off that pot of coffee. Can you hear? It's whispering my name…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews