7/26/2012

Crawling Into Bed With Liz Borino's Steve Michaels


Crawling Into Bed With
Steve Michaels from Action, by Liz Borino
And a Good Book

Important things first, are these sheets silk or cotton?
Cotton

What are you wearing?
Boxers.

What are we snacking on in bed while we read tonight?
Snack? We don’t eat in bed…unless it’s each other.

If I open this nightstand drawer, what will I find?
Oh, um, you don’t want to open that drawer. We keep our assorted toys in there.

Do you roll up in the blankets like a burrito, or kick the covers off during the night?
I tend to kick them off onto Zack. He’s always cold.

Can I put my cold feet on your calves to warm them up?
Yeah, sure. I’m used to it.

What are we reading?  Action available at Amazon AllRomance 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews