3/18/2013

Top Five...Bowie Songs

Top Five Bowie Songs...

Once again I bemoan my self imposed limit of five. I could easily list dozens. But that would defeat the purpose, now wouldn't it? 

Do not convince me to be wishy washy about this! 

One is easy, the rest are a struggle. 

1.  Lady Stardust 
2. Ziggy Stardust 
3. Rock-n-roll Suicide 
4.  Space Oddity 
5.  Starman 



I could listen to that one for hours. 

I'm a total Bowie fan, and it seems really appropriate as he's so gifted at creating characters, you know? 

Wonder what he'd have written if he'd turned his talent to writing novels instead of songs? 

____________________________________________________________________


He's Spending His Holidays With Jacob
Available at 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews