3/18/2013

TRR Best of 2012 Nominations

I am very pleased and escited to announce that two of my books were nominated to the Best of 2012 at The Romance Reviews


The Romance Review


Less Than All was nominated in the GLBT Historical Romance category

The Romance Review






It was already a Top Pick, and was my first historical. I'm proud to see it being recognized! 













And then, in the GLBT Contemporary Romance category, I was nominated for Taking the Dare, Truth or Dare #6.


The Romance Review








If you've read either of these and are inclined to vote in the poll, click on over to the voting page. 

The Romance Reviews  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews