4/09/2013

On Writing: Or the Lack Thereof

One of my favorite distractions from writing is British television...

Unfortunately, I only have two seasons, six measly episodes of Sherlock on Netflix. Benedict Cumberbatch is the most intriguing interpretation of Sherlock Holmes I've seen in a long time. He's got the whole asexual, egotistical, genius thing down perfectly. 

I need more. 


I think I'll get back to writing now, I don't like the look on his face- it seems I've displeased him, and that can't be good. 

"The heights by great men reached and kept were not obtained by sudden flight. But they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night."

- Thomas S. Monson

So even if you only add a few hundred words a day, keep at it. Message received. Back to work on 50/50 Chances Are and Rake #4. 





Well, it's a good month for sales! I nearly forgot, but ALL GLBT titles are 20% off this month at the Breathless Press publishing site! That includes pre-orders on titles like Setting the Trap! 



2 comments:

  1. Yes! Get back to work! He doesn't look very happy with you does he lol ;)

    Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol- and he's right! I should be more productive!

    ReplyDelete

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews