4/22/2013


Top Five
Rush Songs for Inspiration

In honor of one of my all-time favorite bands making it into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, I’m sharing the top five of their songs that I play while I'm writing.

Now, once again, there are dozens of fabulous songs by this band that I listen to over and over again. I've owned Grace Under Pressure in four different media formats…

So here they are, in no particular order,

1.       Tom Sawyer
2.      Dreamline
3.      Working Man
4.      Red Sector A
5.      Ghost of a Chance



1 comment:

  1. God, I knew there was the perfect reason I loved you. :) My birthday present was to see them in person. It was magical

    ReplyDelete

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews