7/01/2013

Top Five : 80's Songs That Have Been Stuck in My Head for Over Twenty Years


You ever hear something that you can't unhear, that you can't forget and it sort of reappears in your head from time to time and takes up residence?

I have a lot of those, and many of them I owe to my youthful infatuation with 80's pop music.



So here are my Top Five 80's ear worms... Enjoy! 

1.  Wild Boys - Duran Duran 
2. I'll Tumble 4Ya - Culture Club 
3. Tainted Love - Soft Cell 
4. Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood 
5. You Spin Me Round _ Dead or Alive






You're welcome. 

1 comment:

  1. Tainted Love is sooo cool. I used to have it on a 3 minute continuous tape in my VW Beetle. That and Black Sabbath's Paranoid (yeah it was an oldie then), depending upon the audience ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews