1/02/2014

Ring in the New Year with FE Feeley Jr -


New Years Writing Resolutions


Hi and Happy New Year. My name is F.E. Feeley Jr and I am the author of The Haunting of Timber Manor and the soon to be released, Objects in the Rear View Mirror.

 

I guess one of the things that I need to change or make sure to pay more attention to, is patience when it comes to writing.  I have a really bad habit of letting me get ahead of myself. I’ll write a book that gets accepted for publication and then I sit down and push out another one and not pay attention to what I’m doing.  In the end, its crap and the publisher rejects it.  Then I get mad and rage over it, damning everyone in the process. Yes, I am that guy.  So, as far as resolutions go, should I ever publish again is to slow down, soak in the accomplishment and not jump right into another book thinking that golden words flow out of my fingertips.  I need to respect the entire process. So yeah, this is me apologizing for being a douche and a promise that I am gonna work at it.






The Haunting of Timber Manor

While recovering from the recent loss of his parents, Daniel Donnelly receives a phone call from his estranged aunt, who turns over control of the family fortune and estate, Timber Manor.  Though his father seemed guarded about the past, Daniel’s need for family and curiosity compel him to visit.

Located in a secluded area of the Northwest, Timber Manor has grown silent over the years. Her halls sit empty and a thin layer of dust adorns the sheet-covered furniture. When Daniel arrives to begin repairs, strange things happen.  Nightmares haunt his dreams. Memories not his own disturb his waking hours. Alive with the tragedies of the past, Timber Manor threatens to tear Daniel apart.

Sheriff Hale Davis grew up working on the manor ground. Seeing Daniel struggle, he vows to protect the young man who captured his heart, and help him solve the mystery behind the haunting and confront the past- not only to save Daniel’s life, but to save his family; whose very souls hang in the balance.




You can reach me at : FACEBOOK
And you can read and comment on my blog here: FE Feeley's Blog









Fantastic heroes, some amazing loving and a happy ending are the answers you can find in The Librarian- Reviewed by Elise at Sensual Reads












No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews