5/21/2014

Crawl in Bed Hall of Fame part 2 #crawlinbed #halloffame

Welcome back to the great Crawl in Bed countdown!
As I mentioned, for about three years now, I've been doing some fun little interviews called "Crawl in Bed" where we learn about the bedroom habits of some fabulous and good-humored authors.

I've discovered some really great books through this interview series, and  had great fun presenting them.

I got to wondering- yes, I know, I should have been writing- which posts were your favorites, and determined that by checking for the ones with the most views.

Now, there are over 125 of these interviews. Each and every one of the Crawl in Bed Interviews is awesome, but these ten seemed to pique readers' curiosity more than the others.

And I know you aren't here to read my babble. Here you go...the top most popular Crawl in Bed interviews prior to 2014.


In reverse order of number of views: 







Check out the rest of the list at 

http://leebrazilauthor.blogspot.com/2014/05/crawl-in-bed-hall-of-fame-part-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews