10/02/2015

Babysitting dogs, Remembering Matthew, Supervillains... #malexmale #writestuff #caffeinateme



Good morning everyone! Thank you joining me on my rambling this morning. I’m on the first cup of coffee, so I hope it all makes sense. *sips from mug* The SO is out of town for a family even, and I'm babysitting a whole lot of dogs. It's a regular dog riot here and will be until Monday night. Whoo. Whee.

It's October, which calls to mind many things, falling leaves, bonfires, football games, Halloween … and death.


"On October 7, 1998, Matthew Shepard, a 21-year-old student at the University of Wyoming, was brutally attacked and tied to a fence in a field outside of Laramie, Wyo. and left to die. On October 12, Matt succumbed to his wounds in a hospital in Fort Collins, Colorado." 
Every year this season reminds me of all those who've been lost to hate, the boys and girls taken from us. Never forget. Hate kills.


Okay, So yesterday I had a very special guest here on the blog, Lexi Ander of Less Than Three Press visited to talk about her upcoming release there. You can check that out at Crawl in Bed with Lexi Ander of Less Than Three Press

To give you an idea how things are going here, Netflix released season five of the walking dead on September 27th. I have 2 episodes left to watch. 2. I do not even want to think about how many zombies I've seen thus far. They killed two great characters… three actually. I had high hopes for Noah. And Tara. Oh my. Poor Tara.

Many words to be written. I'm about half done with Pulp Friction #5, Dead Money. I'll leave you with this. …rock on. Great White Once Bitten 

Ooh and this…

Villains lurk... 
You need superheroes!

Fortunately, I have just the hero for you!

When marshmallows are involved, things are bound to get sticky. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews