9/27/2015

Life Challenges, Cover Art, Walking Dead Season 5 #writestuff #caffeinateme


Good morning everyone! *sips coffee* That sounds so simple doesn't it? Sips coffee. Like an easy gesture made elegant and graceful through long practice. The truth of the matter is that getting to that first sip is sometimes fraught with terror and moments of desperate confusion. This morning, for example, I forgot to put water in the coffee pot.

That's right.

So I had the scent of coffee, which isn't quite as good for sipping.

And I stood there, for a several seconds With the pot tilted at the correct angle, waiting for that aromatic brew to gurgle its way into my mug.

Only it didn't.

Hence the desperate confusion.

But now, I have rectified the situation and I have real coffee. *sips coffee*

And… to make up for being uh… life-challenged this morning, I went to Facebook to the Story Orgy group to say "Hi, how ya doing" to all my friends there before I start work on my post of Mum's the Word for tomorrow, and what do I find but that there are prezzies there for us! Cover art for A Man of Unusual Talent is finished, and I should receive the final files today. That means it's time to schedule a release date and start stressing over it. I have to confess, I do love this story J

In other news, Telling the Truth is now available for pre-order at Amazon, Smashwords, and All Romance. The release date is scheduled for October 7th. I know, I told you that yesterday, but today I have the Amazon link as well. 
.
Tonight, season five of The Walking Dead comes to Netflix, at last. I'm going to do my very best not to be a glutton and watch all of it at once, but, well, you know. It's like good alcohol. You take a sip, then another, and before you know it you're hammering back double shots until the bottle is empty and you have no idea how that happened.

If I am going to watch any of The Walking Dead at all, then I need to get down my word count for the day, which is 2K. I'm starting out this morning with the prompt for tomorrow, just need a few hundred words there, and then I'll be shifting over to Pulp Friction for the rest of the day, where it's my hope to get a full chapter done.


So, rock on all you lovers of words and song. Here's more 80's hair band music to get your engine revving. Great White Once Bitten 

Have a great Sunday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews