2/28/2013

Crawl in Bed With Jinni James



Crawling Into Bed With Jinni James
And a Good Book

Important things first, are these sheets silk or cotton?

With these freezing temps lately the sheets are definitely cotton.


What are you wearing?

 A t shirt and come boy shorts, those cotton sheets mixed with a husband it gets hot


What are we snacking on in bed while we read tonight?

A box of Dove chocolates and a glass of wine.

If I open this nightstand drawer, what will I find?

Books, my Kindle, a few pictures, and maybe some handcuffs. ;)

Do you roll up in the blankets like a burrito, or kick the covers off during the night?

I roll up in the blankets.  My husband throws his covers off so I take them all. Yes, I'm a sheet hog.

Can I put my cold feet on your calves to warm them up?

Only if you want me to kick you out of the bed! lol

What are we reading?

 We are reading book 1 in my Manhattan series, Business and Pleasure!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews