2/17/2013

Links I Love

This post was Em Wood's idea- and I thank her for it. I think I'll probably be revisiting it as time passes.

First off...Today's links are for amusement. Places I visit when I want a quick laugh or pick up.

#1. TEXT FROM DOG

Tons of VERY funny posts there....

2.  DAMN YOU AUTOCORRECT


3. CRACKD

I can get lost over there for hours clicking links and chuckling.

It'll start with random curiosity over some thing like this...

The 6 Most Bizarre Things Ever Discovered in Space

And the things degenerate from there.

What are some of your time suck web links?

1 comment:

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews