5/14/2014

Crawl in Bed Hall of Fame part 1 #authorinterviews

For about three years now, I've been doing some fun little interviews called "Crawl in Bed" where we learn about the bedroom habits of some fabulous and good-humored authors.

I've enjoyed learning about which authors sleep on silk and which prefer the comfort of cotton, who allows snacks in bed and who doesn't.

I got to wondering- yes, I know, I should have been writing- which posts were your favorites, and determined that by checking for the ones with the most views.

Now, there are over 125 of these interviews. Each and every one of the Crawl in Bed Interviews is awesome, but these ten seemed to draw in a lot more views than the others. Here in part one, I'm going give shout outs to the bottom half of that Top Ten. Check back here next week to see who we enjoyed crawling in bed with the most!


In reverse order of number of views: 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews