9/05/2015

Melting, Progress Report, Rebate Sale #malexmale #caffeinateme #writestuff


 Good morning everyone! *sips coffee* It's never too hot for coffee, but it's darn near too hot for anything else here! Where oh where has my beautiful cool fall weather gone? There will be no baking, and no cooking here today. My kitchen will melt if I turn on anything besides the coffee maker.

I remember hot summer days when I was just a kid- playing outside. The heat didn't slow us down any, and my parents sure weren't letting us sit on the couch and veg all day! Not that it would have mattered. We didn't have air conditioning, not until we moved to Texas in the eighties. I'm not sure how we survived… but we did. Then again, the whole concept of air conditioning is relatively new, isn't it? Certainly our ancestors never had it. And look at what they wore! *shudder*

Progress report on the work at hand: Havan and I finished chapter two of At the Heart of Christmas yesterday. On schedule, and loving the way it's flowing. Plus, I just love Sprocket and Chaz. Then what does Havan do but create Mason… Mason is Sprocket's roommate, and well he's pretty awesome. Can't wait for you to meet him. No snippet today… don't want to give too much away.

What kind of guy does a mummy take on a date?
Any old guy he can unwrap!

Mum's the Word is zipping along as well. I just need another 400 or so words on the next post. Chapter Six will be up here on Monday. Come on back then to see how Izzy and Owen are doing with their task.

Have to cut it short today because I'm running late, but I do want to make sure to get the word out about an awesome rebate sale this weekend at All Romance. (Yep, my books are all included.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews