9/02/2015

Rush, Free Reads, Kissing Mistakes #writestuff #caffeinateme

Good morning everyone! *sips coffee* managed to haul my butt out of bed in time for the sunrise this morning. That always makes for an inspiring start to the day. Sunrise, coffee and a little bit of good music, like Tom Sawyer by Rush. That will really put you in the frame of mind to accomplish something!

I finished the edits and the dreaded blurb for A Man of Unusual Talent yesterday. I'm planning a September release if all goes right with the cover art. Meanwhile, Mum's the Word is on the agenda today. I am finished through chapter six, but yesterday I didn't do any work on it at all. I was seriously unproductive after noon yesterday. So I'd like to get at least a head start on chapter seven today, but I'm also really excited about Chaz and Sprocket's story, which Havan and I are starting today. Yesterday we did some character work, but today… we plot. *rubs hands together* * resists maniacal laughter* I'm looking forward to this.
 
What is the mummy’s favorite flower?


Chrysanthamummies!

Meanwhile, just a reminder that I have two free reads at All Romance eBooks in the historical section: Centurion (about a roman centurion and a captive) and The Aristocrat and His Servant (regency malexmale). And whilst I drank that second cup of coffee this morning, trolling Pinterest, this gem crossed my feed:



Naturally, I had to check that out. Kissing is the essence of lovemaking after all, so one definitely
doesn’t want to be doing it WRONG. Turned out to be a pretty basic list with some good tips… this one cracked me up though:

"The only thing that should be stiff on a date is your drink."

Really? Before or after coffee, there is no way to read that and keep your thoughts out of the gutter. But it made me smile, and so I thought I'd share it with you all!


Speaking of smiles, it's that time. Heading over to the WIP to get some words on the page. Y'all be good. And if you can't, well, then we want details in that comment box, y'hear? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews