9/18/2015

Rainy Day, Inspiration Absent, Remmy Duchene #writestuff #caffeinateme



Good afternoon everyone. I ran out of the house at the crack of dawn this morning in order to get my shopping done before the rain began. I thought it would be a win-win, because the cupboards are bare, and I usually get quite a bit of plotting done while I'm driving. It's a good forty-five minutes to the nearest shops, so… that can be quite helpful.

Unfortunately, not only did I not beat the rain, but there was so much traffic I wondered if the zombie apocalypse was upon us and I just didn't know about it. Things weren't quite as bad as the Atlanta Highway graveyard of cars shown in The Walking Dead, but it was a close call.

I survived the shopping expedition, even though it was without inspiration. Inspiration or not, I have to write today. I need a few thousand words on a few different projects, and so this will be a quick howdy-do and I'll run off to work.

First, the estimable writer, Remmy Duchene visited me yesterday to discuss a new release. Here's the link to that interview  Crawl in Bed with Remmy Duchene and Love Me Harder.

And the wonderful Cat over at M/M Good Book Reviews had some very kind things and a 5 star rating for Dead Man's Hand. That review is HERE .Thank you Cat and all the other readers out there who are enjoying the story of Sabine and Bart. I’m currently working on the final book in the series, Dead Money. That's a hard deadline of October 15th for release, so naturally, other stories are taking a back seat right now.

So that's where I'm headed. I'll leave you with this… Journey's Separate Ways

And This…


Y'all have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews