9/19/2015

Coffee cock, Guilty Indulgences, Forbidden Secrets #writestuff #caffeinateme


Good afternoon friends! Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous Saturday. It's pancake day here, and I've been standing over a hot stove frying up batch after batch. will probably end up with some in the freezer, which is just fine. My grandpa used to call them panny cakes, which made us laugh when we were kids, and my other grandma made hers with cornmeal, which I really miss. Going to have to look up a recipe for cornmeal cakes.

After I get done with the blueberry and chocolate variety I have to fry up a batch of potato pancakes, which my mom used to make for us all the time when there were left over mashed potatoes. Have to confess, those I love and will probably save for my own consumption, a guilty indulgence, like Werther's Original candies, and olives. Oh my god I have SUCH an olive addiction! Not just the fancy ones either- I'll go through a jar of plain old Manzanilla Salad Olives just as fast as can be.
*coughs* Okay enough with the confessions.

Well, except maybe one more.


I love twincest stories. So much. I can't even really explain it. But anyway, Hank Edward's turned me on to some new stories form Wilde City. This one is my reward for getting the word count down this weekend. How's that for incentive?




So… on that note… note? Oh yeah, there's music involved, naturally! This is an all-time fave. Lots of chair dancing and spinning going on. Styx_ Renegade 



Best get on to work now or I won't let me read that new book…

Y'all have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews