3/25/2013

Top Five Foreigner Songs To Inspire Writers


Once again, restricting myself to only five was difficult, but these songs inspire me whether I'm already working through a scene or driving around running errands. 


1.  Cold As Ice ( I find this one particularly appropriate today, as I'm buried under yesterday's snowfall.)
2.  Feels Like the First Time
3.  Hot Blooded (You know, it makes certain scenes flow a lot faster...)
4.  I Want to Know What Love Is (Well, isn't that the plot of almost all romance novels? )
5. Blue Morning, Blue Day 







_________________________________________________________________________________




3 comments:

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews