4/04/2013

Crawl in Bed With Diane Thorne



Crawling Into Bed With Diane Thorne
And a Good Book

Important things first, are these sheets silk or cotton?

Cotton.

What are you wearing? 

Pajamas. I'm a cold freak and need to stay warm. I'm not married and I don't have a boyfriend currently. But if I'm with my imaginary boyfriend, I'm naked.

What are we snacking on in bed while we read tonight?

Well first, I don't bring food to bed. That seems yucky to eat food in bed. I would not want crumbs that I could roll over on. Ick.
Now, if we're talking body parts as food, I wish I could say I snacked on a man. But, reading would be impossible if I were snacking on a man. I mean, really - No concentration on the book if I have a cock in my mouth. Since I don't have a boyfriend to gobble up at the moment there is no eating in bed.

If I open this nightstand drawer, what will I find?

Nothing. I don't have a nightstand. But my imaginary one has toys in it. Adult toys ready to use. Of course, they're to use with my imaginary boyfriend who is super hot. Big guy with large muscles...everywhere. Yum.

Do you roll up in the blankets like a burrito, or kick the covers off during the night?

I actually do both. If I'm cold, I can end up like a burrito. If I get hot, I kick my feet out from the covers. And for some reason, I lose my thick fuzzy socks in the covers and can't find them. WTF? It's like the bed tugs them off my feet and eats them. I'm without one now as I type this because I can't find the ONE the bed ate over night. Crazy ass bed.

Can I put my cold feet on your calves to warm them up?

No, you would not want to do that. My body temp is usually cool. You wouldn't get much heat from me.

What are we reading?

I'm currently reading the latest novel in the Hallows series from Kim Harrison. Yes, I read much more than erotic romance and erotica. Imagine that. lol

I have a variety of books to select from: Contemporary erotic romance, Urban Fantasy erotica/erotic romance, Menage a Trois, Contemp/Fantasy erotic romance... What can I say? I like to mix things up with erotica/erotic romance.


Find me here:

Here's info on one of my latest releases (Contemporary erotic romance series)



BLURB
Alison longs for a chance to have a threesome with two sexy and courageous men. Tony and Ben suit her fantasy, but they will soon be cops. They’re not the typical kind of men she dates, but even good guys can play naughty.

After her dream comes true, she finds herself needing more of her two lovers. And they desire more of her. Happiness lasts until one of her admirers shows up and causes trouble. Alison will have to act fast if she wants to save her relationship with Tony and Ben, and their careers.

Be Warned: menage sex (MFM), anal sex, bondage, spanking


Thanks for having me as a guest ;)

Diane Thorne
Erotic Romance Author
Sweet & Erotic ~ Kinky & Hot ~ Taking Pleasure In All Forms



_____________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews