4/02/2013

On Writing: April 2



Trying to work again- but work consists of so many things, and the weekend with the family was so chock full of moments that are currently intruding on my memory, and the sun is shining...Hell, I don't even need the internet to be distracted today! 



That sun...he's trying to lure me out into the world, to the park to take a hike or something... I think he's the worst today, keeping me from getting on with working on Fifty-Fifty Chance.





___________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews