6/15/2016

I'm Melting, Oops, Free from ARE, #amwriting #caffeinateme #writestuff


Good morning everyone! *sips coffee* I hate to sound like a broken record, but man! It's freaking hot already! Think cool thoughts... just think cool thoughts and all will be well.

Another day of temperatures in the 90's. My zucchini is loving it, at least. The tomatoes are thriving also, just the peppers appear to be ready to give up. Today is designated as a work day, but I think I'm going to stick to indoor work.

Speaking of work, I had a big oops. I have a few books that are supposed to be marked free at All Romance, and they apparently went back to 99¢. My mistake. I fixed the issue, and once again, you can get Cold Snap, Chances Are, The Aristocrat and His Servant, and Centurion free at All Romance, in addition to the super shorts, The Captain's Cabin and Nothing to Forgive.

While I was over there I couldn't help noticing a few more fabulous free reads, and I may have picked up a few to peruse in between work stints.

In case you're wondering, I got


  • My Gay Geek Crush - New to me author, but I LOVE the best friends to lovers story line. 
  • Shirt - Ok, it's Amy Lane, and a Ryan and Scotty story. Picking this one up was a no-brainer. 
  • Harlan's Ryde - I've read this one before, of course. It's written by my very best friend Havan Fellows and is a complete riot. Re-reading it is top on my list. 
Unfortunately, I can't read anything until I get some words on the page, so I'd best get myself off to the WIP. 

Y'all have a great day and stay cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
The Romance Reviews